Did you attend this event? Fill out our post event survey!
Telemedicine is increasingly presenting itself as a solution for connecting patients and providers. It can be especially impactful in remote areas, where demographics are rapidly changing, and for vulnerable populations.
In May 2017, the Texas Legislature passed Senate Bill 1107, which updated laws and regulations relating to telemedicine and telehealth in Texas.
Join us to hear from a panel of experts who will provide an update on the status and challenges of telemedicine in Texas, including exploring how companies, payers, and providers are developing and adopting telemedicine solutions.
- Julian Rivera, Partner, Husch Blackwell (moderator)
- Dr. Robert Bredt, Medical Director, Texas Medical Board
- Amy Swanholm, Asst. General Counsel, Texas Medical Board
- Dr. Elizabeth Truong, Chief Clinical Officer and Co-Founder, Cloud 9
- Justin Johnson, Director Strategic Initiatives, Baylor Scott & White Health
Breakfast tacos and coffee will be served.